- Are you feeling sad, empty or irritable?
- Do you question if there is a purpose or hope for your future?
- Have you lost interest or pleasure in people or activities?
- Is it hard to concentrate or focus at work, or with daily tasks?
- Do you feel anger, guilt or hatred toward yourself?
- Do you feel less energetic than usual?
- Are you experiencing thoughts of harming yourself or ending your life?
Depression can dominate one’s life and diminish joy. Learning how to manage depressive thinking and feelings can be accomplished.