- Have you experienced a loss of a loved one and been unable to adjust to it?
- Have you experienced a recent unanticipated change in your family, job or social relationships?
- Has a relationship changed or ended leaving an absence that you’re finding difficult to accept?
- Have you experienced a difficult or traumatic event that overwhelms your functioning?
- Are you experiencing overwhelming physical and emotional symptoms that are triggered by random or specific events?
- Do you struggle with chronic physical conditions that impact the quality of your life?
Life unfolds, at times with great challenges. We each adjust to loss differently. Grief counseling or psychotherapy can help you adjust and recover from loss or trauma.