- Are you feeling sad, empty or irritable?
- Do you question if there is a purpose or hope for your future?
- Have you lost interest or pleasure in people or activities?
- Is it hard to concentrate or focus at work, or with daily tasks?
- Do you feel anger, guilt or hatred toward yourself?
- Do you feel less energetic than usual?
- Are you experiencing thoughts of harming yourself or ending your life?
Depression can dominate one’s life and diminish joy. Learning how to manage depressive thinking and feelings can be accomplished.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
- Are you experiencing unexplained mood swings, irritability, depression or euphoria?
- Do you have periods where you behave in impulsive or erratic ways that are not typical for you?
- Are you easily distracted or have difficulty completing plans or achieving goals?
- Do changing moods have a negative effect on your relationships or work performance?
- Do you use drugs or alcohol to manage your moods?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may be experiencing a mood disorder that is manageable utilizing a variety of treatment modalities. Imagine your life with a stable mood.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
- Do you find it difficult to stop worrying about events, people, or the future?
- Do you experience significant anxiety in social situations, small spaces, or being near specific objects or locations?
- Do you experience uncomfortable physical symptoms such as trembling or shaking, heart pounding, sweating, wobbly knees, light headedness or stomach upset?
- Do you often feel restless or uneasy and have difficulty relaxing?
- Do you ruminate and become anxious about orderliness, health, cleanliness, or contamination?
- Are you unable to stop repeating certain behaviors because of fear of harm to yourself or others?
- Do you experience periods of discomfort or fear which you realize are excessive?
Anxiety can be mild to overwhelming and impact us emotionally, physically and mentally. Anxiety disorders can be managed utilizing a variety of treatment strategies. Don’t allow anxiety to control your life.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
Marital / Relationship Counseling
- Do you and your partner experience recurrent unproductive conflict?
- Do you think that the communication pattern in your relationship is ineffective or creates problems in the relationship?
- Have you experienced a loss of trust or betrayal in your relationship?
- Are you dissatisfied with the level of emotional and/or sexual intimacy in your relationship?
- Do you question if your relationship has the level of strengths and compatibility necessary to be mutually satisfying?
- Do you find yourself repeating unhealthy patterns in multiple relationships?
Relationships are a foundation of our life, well-being, and daily functioning. An improved, stable, mutually satisfying relationship can enhance quality of life.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
Family and Parenting
- Does your child experience anxiety about attending school or activities where you are not present?
- Has your child been experiencing an unexplained change in mood, behavior or school performance?
- Has your child been acting out through impulsive, obstinate or disrespectful behavior?
- Does your child have difficulty making or keeping friends?
- Does your child appear lonely, moody, withdrawn or sad?
- Do you and your partner disagree on parenting?
- Is your child struggling with their sexual orientation?
- Are you and your children struggling with divorce, being a single parent, co-parenting or blended family issues?
Our children and our families are unique. We can experience joy, worry, uncertainty and frustration in parenting and coping with family members’ expectations. Family counseling or consultation can provide assessment and recommendations that improve the individual and family’s functioning.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
Grief / Loss / Adjustment
- Have you experienced a loss of a loved one and been unable to adjust to it?
- Have you experienced a recent unanticipated change in your family, job or social relationships?
- Has a relationship changed or ended leaving an absence that you’re finding difficult to accept?
- Have you experienced a difficult or traumatic event that overwhelms your functioning?
- Are you experiencing overwhelming physical and emotional symptoms that are triggered by random or specific events?
- Do you struggle with chronic physical conditions that impact the quality of your life?
Life unfolds, at times with great challenges. We each adjust to loss differently. Grief counseling or psychotherapy can help you adjust and recover from loss or trauma.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
- Have you found it difficult to embrace and maintain healthy lifestyle changes?
- Are you struggling with body image or self-esteem issues?
- Have you had difficulty adjusting to changes brought about by loss or life challenges?
- Are you searching to find happiness and contentment in your life?
- Would you benefit from gaining a more positive life perspective?
- Have the demands of life become too hard to manage?
- Are you struggling with your sexual orientation?
Life presents many challenges and unexpected turns that can deplete your energy and change your perspective. Enhancement counseling can empower you with skills to respond to life’s demands and maintain a healthy attitude.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/3″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][/vc_column][/vc_row]