- Does your teen experience anxiety about attending school or activities where you are not present?
- Has your teen been experiencing an unexplained change in mood, behavior or school performance?
- Has your teen been acting out through impulsive, obstinate or disrespectful behavior?
- Does your teen have difficulty making or keeping friends?
- Does your teen appear lonely, moody, withdrawn or sad?
- Do you and your partner disagree on parenting?
- Is your family struggling with divorce, being a single parent, co-parenting or blended family issues?
Each family is unique. We can experience joy, worry, uncertainty, and frustration in parenting and coping with the teen years.
Allow us to help you manage this important time.